'Twechar: An oral history of a pit village'
This exciting new project will explore the rich heritage of Twechar, a former pit village in East Dunbartonshire, which was once the home of Baird & Co's mining training centre.
As an introduction, the project is staging an open event at Twechar's Healthy Living and Enterprise Centre. Details below:
Monday 22nd August 2016
-ALL DAY EXHIBITION OF PHOTOS AND OBJECTS-
Associated with Twechar’s Mining History
- 3pm-5pm: REMINISCENCE EVENT -
Come along and share your memories
- 2pm-5pm: MEET THE TEAM -
Find out about TRAINING and VOLUNTEERING
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Annette Allison (Project Co-ordinator)
Or email email@example.com
- Archaeology Dig Success!
- Archaeology Dig!
- An Oral History of a Scottish Pit Village - UPDATE
- Funding Training Opportunities - early 2017!
- Cumnock History Group
- 'Twechar Pit Village' - Youth Oral History Programme
- Twechar Volunteer Opportunities
- Oral History in Largs!
- 'Twechar: An oral history of a pit village'
- Resourcing Scotland's Heritage - Inspiring Fundraising Training
- Oral History in Dunoon
- HLF praise our 'Everyday People' film!
- Inverclyde Schools Oral History Programme
- Another Film Success!
- Isaro. Everyday People: Untold Stories - Oral History Training
- John Gray Centre, Haddington
- Perth Theatre Heritage Project
- The Marie Trust
- FUNDRAISING WORKSHOPS
- IALHI: Migrant Labour History Conference- Oral History
- Celebrate LGBT Cumbria Oral History Training
- Securing the memories of Gairloch Parish Oral History Training
- 'War, Work and Disability: 1939-1950' - Oral History
- 'Glasgow's African Tales'