Resourcing Scotland's Heritage has released its new training programme for early 2017. The sessions teach potential funding applicants how to widen their funding options and improve their chances of achieving funding success! Amongst the training opportunities on offer are:
Wednesday 18th January: 'Make it Happen', Glasgow
Tuesday 31st January: 'Telling it like it is: How effective copywriting can help your case for support', Edinburgh
Wednesday 8th February: 'Planning to Progress', Glasgow
Wednesday 15th February: 'In Focus – DTAS Event on Legacies', Nairn
Wednesday 22nd February: *NEW COURSE* - 'In Focus: Full Cost Recovery', Edinburgh
Thursday 16th March: 'In Focus: Introduction to Sponsorship', Edinburgh
For more information, please view: http://www.resourcingscotlandsheritage.org/training-and-events/
- Archaeology Dig Success!
- Archaeology Dig!
- An Oral History of a Scottish Pit Village - UPDATE
- Funding Training Opportunities - early 2017!
- Cumnock History Group
- 'Twechar Pit Village' - Youth Oral History Programme
- Twechar Volunteer Opportunities
- Oral History in Largs!
- 'Twechar: An oral history of a pit village'
- Resourcing Scotland's Heritage - Inspiring Fundraising Training
- Oral History in Dunoon
- HLF praise our 'Everyday People' film!
- Inverclyde Schools Oral History Programme
- Another Film Success!
- Isaro. Everyday People: Untold Stories - Oral History Training
- John Gray Centre, Haddington
- Perth Theatre Heritage Project
- The Marie Trust
- FUNDRAISING WORKSHOPS
- IALHI: Migrant Labour History Conference- Oral History
- Celebrate LGBT Cumbria Oral History Training
- Securing the memories of Gairloch Parish Oral History Training
- 'War, Work and Disability: 1939-1950' - Oral History