We are delighted to be delivering oral history training programmes to six schools in Inverclyde! The training and a series of short films are commissioned by Inverclyde Community Development Trust (ICTD) as part of their 'Heritage Inverclyde' initiative.
Th first three schools have already completed their training and received copies of their films.
Sue and Tim had great fun working with the students and staff at Inverclyde Academy, Notre Dame High School and St. Columba's High School. The students were amazing - they fully engaged with the training, asking insightful questions along the way, and were an absolute please to work with.
Our sincere thanks to Kay Clark at ICDT, and to all the school staff who contributed towards the success of these events. Thank you, All!
We will be going into the remaining schools after the summer holidays and look forward to meeting more budding oral historians. Watch this space!
Oral History Research & Training Consultancy
Oral history heritage professionals serving Scotland and the UK
- Archaeology Dig Success!
- Archaeology Dig!
- An Oral History of a Scottish Pit Village - UPDATE
- Funding Training Opportunities - early 2017!
- Cumnock History Group
- 'Twechar Pit Village' - Youth Oral History Programme
- Twechar Volunteer Opportunities
- Oral History in Largs!
- 'Twechar: An oral history of a pit village'
- Resourcing Scotland's Heritage - Inspiring Fundraising Training
- Oral History in Dunoon
- HLF praise our 'Everyday People' film!
- Inverclyde Schools Oral History Programme
- Another Film Success!
- Isaro. Everyday People: Untold Stories - Oral History Training
- John Gray Centre, Haddington
- Perth Theatre Heritage Project
- The Marie Trust
- FUNDRAISING WORKSHOPS
- IALHI: Migrant Labour History Conference- Oral History
- Celebrate LGBT Cumbria Oral History Training
- Securing the memories of Gairloch Parish Oral History Training
- 'War, Work and Disability: 1939-1950' - Oral History