Oral History Training with Dr Sue Morrison
Monday 15th August 10 am – 4.30 pm
Delighted to have spent another day in lovely Dunoon working with Jenny Hunter and some of the wonderful Dunoon Burgh Hall volunteers! We had a short refresher course in the morning - revisiting oral history interviewing techniques and best practices, followed by an afternoon focused on summaries and transcripts. The volunteers will, I'm sure, make really worthwhile contributions to the oral history archive.
With the glorious sun still shining, I took the scenic route back to Glasgow - via Loch Eck, Arrochar and Loch Lomond - a beautiful drive home! What a lovely day! Sue
To learn more about the project, contact Jenny Hunter on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our pop up gallery on 33 Argyll Street, Dunoon www.dunoonburghhall.org.uk
Oral History Research & Training Consultancy
Oral history heritage professionals serving Scotland and the UK
- Archaeology Dig Success!
- Archaeology Dig!
- An Oral History of a Scottish Pit Village - UPDATE
- Funding Training Opportunities - early 2017!
- Cumnock History Group
- 'Twechar Pit Village' - Youth Oral History Programme
- Twechar Volunteer Opportunities
- Oral History in Largs!
- 'Twechar: An oral history of a pit village'
- Resourcing Scotland's Heritage - Inspiring Fundraising Training
- Oral History in Dunoon
- HLF praise our 'Everyday People' film!
- Inverclyde Schools Oral History Programme
- Another Film Success!
- Isaro. Everyday People: Untold Stories - Oral History Training
- John Gray Centre, Haddington
- Perth Theatre Heritage Project
- The Marie Trust
- FUNDRAISING WORKSHOPS
- IALHI: Migrant Labour History Conference- Oral History
- Celebrate LGBT Cumbria Oral History Training
- Securing the memories of Gairloch Parish Oral History Training
- 'War, Work and Disability: 1939-1950' - Oral History
- 'Glasgow's African Tales'